10 March 2011

Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies






So about two weeks ago, I got an email from someone at Oh! Nuts, asking if they could send me some of their product and I would use it in a recipe. They just asked for my address. My first thought was, 'My address? I've had this blog for like a month and someone is emailing me about my address? STRANGER DANGER" I think I've just watched to much Law and Order: SVU and I'm now paranoid about anyone online I haven't physically met before. But after having my dad check it out, it was legit! And the lovely people at the company sent me hazelnuts, almond flour and dried blueberries. So cool of them! I have honestly never had a hazelnut before this, well one that wasn't in Nutella or in a Ferrero Rocher. They were always the fancy, expensive nut that was never bought at my house.  I saw the package and my first reaction was, 'They look like chickpeas!' These are so tasty plain and are great toasted too. This cookie is a huge hockey puck sized one, but is light and has a cake texture. Great straight out of the oven or just microwave them for about 20 seconds before eating. 







Yum! Thanks again Oh! Nuts and many more recipes to come from your products.

5 comments:

Jun said...

Yes! Yummy! Wish can finish a jar in one go...

Handy Andy said...

Oh my, can't wait to 'av a go at making these. Cheers

Lynn said...

Oh! These look fabulous!

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

OMG. These look fabulous! Bookmarked!

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

Anonymous said...

2 sticks butter is how much.one cup ? they look so yum